92 Mill Hill Road, Woodstock, NY 12498
Business Hours - Tuesday - Saturday - 1:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Get tattooed by expert tattoo artist - Ed Dempsey - with over 20 years tattoo experience,
in a comfortable, clean and private tattoo loft with breathtaking views of the Catskill Mountains in the heart of the Hudson Valley.
Bring your ideas and let Ed create the custom tattoo of your dreams.
Ed also specializes in cover-ups, tattoo renovation and repair work. Custom artwork created for every client.
Call for an appointment or stop in to talk about your new design.
Please follow these instruction for the proper healing of your new tattoo.
- After one or two hours, remove the bandage so that your tattoo can breathe.
- With your hand or finger tips, LIGHTLY wash your tattoo with mild soap and warm water to remove any remaining blood and ink.
- Lightly apply a thin coating of ointment to the tattooed area 3-4 times a day in the first few days.
We recommend using our own specially formulated Tattoo Balm to aid in the healing of your new tattoo.
- After 2-3 days, keep your tattoo lightly moisturized with a natural, fragrance free moisturizer 2-3 times a day (again, our Tattoo Balm is perfect for this). You do not need to keep the tattoo moist the whole time it is healing. Letting it get air and dry is perfectly fine.
- After a few days to a week, your tattoo will develop a thin dry, flakey coating of skin or scab. This is a normal part of the healing process.
- DO NOT scratch your tattoo or pick any flakey skin or scab that develops - no matter how much it itches. Scratching or picking at your tattoo while it is healing will pull ink out of the skin and cause your tattoo to heal unevenly.
- Once your tattoo is healed, do not expose it to direct sunlight for extended periods of time. If you are going to be out in the sun with your tattoo exposed, use a high quality, natural sunblock to prevent the tattoo from fading. Reapply sunblock if you are out in the sun for several hours. Repeatedly exposing your tattoo the the sun without protection WILL cause your tattoo to fade prematurely.
- Tattoos on the HANDS and FEET are prone to fading sooner than other parts of the body. This is due to the fact that hands and feet experience much more friction and movement than the rest of the body, which can cause the skin not to hold the ink as well. For this reason, tattoos on the hands and feet cannot be guaranteed.